Two principal types of working visas are the H-1B visa, which is for foreign professionals coming temporarily to work in the United States, and the L-1 visa, which is targeted to employees of an overseas company who are being transferred to an affiliated company in the US.  Other options include the TN visa for Canadians and Mexicans; H-2B visa for temporary, seasonal workers; the H-1C for registered nurses; and the H-3 for trainees.  In addition, a variety of other categories for special types of workers exist. 

Our services: Each category has its advantages and disadvantages.  We will help you decide which is your best option, guide you through the complicated steps to achieve your goals, prepare and file the paperwork, and monitor the case through conclusion, to increase your chance of successful results. 


redarrow How to get a consultation

redarrow Our Fees


redarrow H-1B Information

redarrow Non-immigrant Working Visas

redarrow TN Visas (for Canadians and Mexicans)

redarrow L-1 Visas (for Intra-company Transferees)

redarrow Visa Categories


redarrow DS-160 (Non-immigrant Visa Application)

redarrow I-129 (Petition for Non-immigrant Worker)


redarrow H-1B Cap Numbers

redarrow H-2B Cap Numbers


Contact us at 410-719-1501.