Student Visas

There are a number of non-immigrant visa categories for foreign nationals who wish to come to the US to study.  The F-1 Visa (Academic Student) is available for eligible applicants who wish to enter the U.S. as a full-time student at an accredited (U.S. government- approved) college or university, in a program that culminates in a degree, diploma, or certificate. The M-1 Visa (Vocational Student) is available to applicants who wish to pursue non-academic programs (for example, health care technician, machinist, dental hygienist, etc) at an established institution. The J-1 Visa has a number of subcategories, some of which are targeted to graduate or post-graduate students, visiting scholars, and  medical doctors undergoing training.

Our services: We will advise you as to your eligibility for the F, M, or J visa, guide you through the procedures, advise your educational institution regarding your options, and assist with the change of status or visa application process.  We have expertise in F-1 reinstatements, changes of status, and visa applications.




For More Information:

Contact us at 410-719-1501

Contact Us

Byrley Law Firm, LLC
10015 Old Columbia Road Suite B215
Columbia MD 21046

410-719-1501 (MD)
240-295-0280 (Fax)

Inquiry Form

Follow Us